REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED - WALK UP REGISTRATIONS AT PRACTICE AVAILABLE FOR AGES 4-10. PLEASE ASK FOR MICHELE
- Practices begin Monday August 5th at Bayhead Park 630pm-8pm, please arrive by 6:15pm.
- Cheerleaders should be dressed in shorts and t-short or tank top (no sports bras please).
- Cheerleaders should bring plenty of water and a towel to sit on for warm ups. It is highly recommended they bring a backpack or bag to keep all their belongings in. Bug spray is also helpful as they are in the grass while attending outside practices.
- We understand vacations are still in full swing, please ensure your head coach knows of any absences in advance, after Mondays practice.
- Practices are Monday and Wednesday through September 4th at Bay Head Park 630pm-8pm, with no practice Monday 9/2 – Labor Day.
- There will be a parent meeting on Monday 8/5 at 6:45pm, one parent per cheerleader needs to be in attendance.
Uniform’s and Uniform Accessories
- Your Cheerleader will be fitted for accessories after the parent meeting on Monday August 5th a parent needs to be in attendance.
- A link will be sent out via email to complete the payment for the accessory package. This MUST be done online through the Varsity site, by the deadline provided with the link.
Bow and Gym Fees
- Bow and Gym fees will be due by 8/19, there will be a form in your welcome packet the first night.
We look forward to meeting everyone on Monday August 5th.