County Soccer FAQ...
1. When does the season start, and when are games played?
- Games start the weekend of 3/20, and most games are
played on Sunday's however, 12U games are played Friday
2. When will I know what team I am on, who my coach is, and what days/times we will have practices?
- Practices will tentatively start around the week of March
2nd or 9th. Practice days/times are at coaches' discretion,
and your player(s) can expect to practice two times/week.
3. Are uniforms included in the registration fees?
-Yes! Each player will receive a jersey, shorts, and socks. The registration page will have an option to provide the necessary sizes for shorts & jerseys. Please note that shin guards and cleats are required to practice and play.
4. What does all of this 11U, 12U, etc. business mean? How is my child placed on a team?
Placement is done by birth year and registering with your child's' birthdate will place them in the correct age group.
5. What if I have other questions that may not have been addressed here?
You can always email the Cape Soccer Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org.